• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Comments

I've some story about my friend. When im hear & his said " I'm gonna divorce with my wife"
 My feel like wanna to bang him and he's having bad behavior. The wife, his family and family of wife my friend very shocked if my friend doing that

Idk what feel a son of him, he's a baby!! A baby was a kid, he's dont ready if his knew the parents are going stupid for doing that. Crazy!!! Course i dont believe too, if this going happens. Hope Allah gave some hidayah for my friend. 

Man,, i know you dont going mad. So pleaseee... Thinking to be a good father, husband, son and friend.

I remember when you talking to me" Dude, be a good man doesnt easy, should try to be a man who never hurts people" why you cant do that !!!!!

Hope this accident just a bullshit, Allah with us bro.

Categories:

Leave a Reply